Commercial Photography Services 2023
All photography is generally taken in RAW/JPeg format and processed/edited by myself - this is an essential part of the process and often very time consuming so where there is a larger number of images involved there may be editing fees applied. All images are supplied as J-Pegs in a passworded gallery linked to this site. Where work is commissioned the images will normally be full resolution (300dpi) and available for download - please take care when sharing passwords/links with third parties. The following types of gallery are available:
- Full download accessible with a link or password.
- Watermarked and right click disabled 'viewing only' gallery - with or without password.
- Watermarked and right click
- Product option' gallery - print/product options offered for sale by the photographer.
- Permanent Image Library - featuring ongoing galleries (ideal for commercial clients) - apply for details.
Commercial Pricing - Attendance fee (includes up to 50 edited images per hour on-site)
- £220.00 includes first hour then £120 per hour thereafter.
- Half Day/Evening rate (4 hrs) - £460.00 Full Day rate (6 hrs) - £650
Editing rate (if applicable) - £75 per hour (approx 100 images depending on level of work)
Travel - 0.45p per mile (from Knutsford, Cheshire)
Parking/ Congestion fee and accommodation where applicable at cost.
Location Headshots - 2 Hour headshot shoot on location in the North West of England see here for more details
- £450 - includes travel time/costs in NW England or Surrey, editing and permanent PR Gallery with link for 3rd parties. Prints and products quoted individually.
- For London/rest of Uk please contact direct for quote.
- For Groups and Company PR shoots please see commercial pricing.
Copyright - All images taken commercially are available for full use in a joint copyright agreement in websites, brochures etc. but must not be resold without consent. The photographer (me) reserves the right to use images on his website or in publicity material - any alternative arrangement should be agreed prior to undertaking work. All arrangements are negotiable so please contact me should clarification be needed or restrictions need to be imposed for security or exclusivity reasons, I do not bite and take my clients needs very seriously.
Payment - Invoices are issued after the work is completed. Prompt payment is always appreciated. Maximum terms 14 days from date of invoice - a 5% increase may be added to any unreasonable late invoices. BACS payment method preferred.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief outline of your requirements, location and any other relevant information and a quote will be provided. A standard 2 hour family portrait session is £450 including editing and 30 digital images included.
Tuition is undertaken very much on a bespoke basis enabling you to concentrate on the aspects you need to learn.
- One to one tuition on location or at home (North West England or Surrey) - £75 per hour (min 2 hours)
- Group sessions up to 10 people including presentation - £450 (half day)
- 'Tales of a full time flasher' presentation only (approx 1 hour - ideal for camera clubs or social groups) - £150
- online 'ask the snapper' tuition - 1 hr using Facetime/Skype - £50 (email for further info)
Before becoming a photographer I studied graphic design and have always had an interest in image based design and logo creation,
I have undertaken many poster and advert projects for community groups and charities and now offer this as a service. I also work closely with other design and creative agencies so can offer links to other services such as printing, web design and brochure creation.
- initial poster/Ad design based on brief - £75 (max 90 mins work) includes 1 set of changes. Further changes charged at £25 per session.
(does not include cost of any stock imagery)
- All other work - POA.
PR SERVICE - please email for quote. Surrey regional media only or Nationally depending on subject matter.